CONTACT page header visual for pc


CONTACT page header visual for smart phone


Give advice and solution concerning accounting, tax, visa and so on. Contact for free analysis and request fora quotation here.


Company name


Phone Number

Subject matter to contact

Seek advice or inquire


Company registration, requesting for a license

Company Registration. Modification of company information. Requesting for various licenses

Monthly Accounting and tax

Monthly Accounting and tax documents

Finance, cost, price inquiry

Financial matters. Price Inquiry, Quotations. Billings.

Visa, Work Permit

Request for Visa and work permit

Other things

For more information


  • Any investor who desires to register a company establishment should discuss with the householder or landlord prior to the registration whether the householder or landlord agrees to provide related documents for value added tax registration or not.
  • Any investor who desires to open a restaurant, pub and bar should note that Thailand now has the zoning regulation with a ban on the sale of alcohol near temples and schools, so it is recommended to prudently check with the Excise Department for your own benefit.
  • Any foreigner who wants to resign from the company should cancel their visa at the Immigration Bureau; otherwise you may be retroactively fined 500 Baht a day by the Immigration Bureau when you renew the visa to work for a new company.